Blue Chip Training
At Johnson Plastics we know that providing our customers access to a wide variety of quality sublimation equipment, supplies and blank substrates is only part of the equation for getting a quick return on your investment and finding success in the marketplace. We also understand that many of our customers need help learning the sublimation process before they are able to create full-color, high-quality end products.
Welcome to the Blue Chip Training Program
For over 40 years, Johnson Plastics has been committed to providing you, our engraving and sublimation clients, with the industry’s best customer service, a broad array of quality supplies and blank products as well as educational programs designed to help you learn and hone the key skill sets necessary to produce the best embellished products and grow your businesses. The Blue Chip Training program represents our continued commitment to your success and provides you with free access to a wide variety of dynamic and timely training tools, business resources and reference materials.
Your success with dye sublimation is dependent on five key areas:
- Understanding the science and the nuances of sublimation;
- Knowing each individual step needed to properly create products with your dye sublimation system —this includes being able to work in your preferred graphics software;
- The ability to efficiently troubleshoot and fix common product, graphic, printing and pressing issues quickly;
- Researching your target customers and knowing your competition to better grow your market share;
- Partnering with a distributor committed to your success in all of the above.
As the year unfolds we will be adding more content to each sub-section
The Videos section will provide links to an assortment of focused, easy-to-follow instructional videos covering a range of topics covering everything from product decorating techniques to pricing and marketing to graphic design.
Our new, monthly web-based educational series; a webcast on the different steps to creating a great product with dye sublimation.
We will continue offering live group training events with our Live Group Training series which combines an open house with interactive, hands-on training sessions. We’ll be hosting eight of these events throughout the year at each of our branch locations across the United States.