Terms and Conditions
General Information - Terms
Terms of Sale:
- All C.O.D. orders over $500.00 will be shipped "certified C.O.D." unless arrangements are made with the credit department.
- Net 30 days (approved accounts only).
- MasterCard or VISA accepted.
New International Customers:
- Terms of sale; Wire transfer, credit card, or cash in advance (US dollars only)
- F.O.B. Johnson Plastics, unless otherwise noted. Shipping and handling charges will be added to you invoice. Drop shipments or special order of non-stock items may incur additional freight charges.
Return Goods Authorization:
- Merchandise will not be accepted without authorization from your customer service representative. Notify our customer service department with an itemized list of products, invoice number and reason for the return.
- Acceptable returned goods will be subject to a 15% restocking charge.
- No return authorization or credit will be granted after 30 days of invoice date, or for returned material that is not in resalable condition.
- All authorized merchandise returns must be sent to the originating Johnson Plastics warehouse location.
- Special Order Non-Stock Items, Custom Fabricated Items, or Custom Imprinted Badges Cannot be Returned.
- Sublimation Inks, once opened, are not returnable.
- Minimum Billing: $25.00 PER ORDER.
- A service charge of $25.00 will be assessed for any check returned by your bank for any reason.
- A service charge on overdue accounts will be assessed at the rate of 1 1/2% per month (equivalent to 18% per year).
- Special order or drop shipped items cannot be cancelled more than 24 hours after the order has been placed, and are non-refundable.
- Not all stock items are inventoried at all JP locations.
- Large orders for custom cut, fabricated, or special order material may require a down payment prior to processing the order.
"Johnson Plastics' warranty is limited to replacement of product only, and such warranty does not extend to the costs of any repeat labor or incidental costs."
Except as set forth above, Seller makes no other warranties concerning the products whatsoever. Seller disclaims and excludes all other express warranties and all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose concerning the products. In no event will Seller's liability exceed the paid purchase price of the products. Buyer agrees that in no event shall seller be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
Shipments are via Parcel Service, and Motor Truck. All orders will be shipped by the lowest cost surface transportation, usually UPS if weight is permissible (unless other arrangements have been approved). Whenever possible, stock orders are shipped within 24 hours after they are received.